Kendrion helps to reduce fuel consumption
by up to 20%
For most people, a wheel loader with 100 horsepower is not necessarily the first thought when it comes to "hybrid vehicles". However, hybrid technology is increasingly being used in off-highway vehicles, offering new ways to increase efficiency and meet the demands of emission regulations.
Off-highway hybrid vehicles have a combustion engine and an electric motor. Our clutch connects and disconnects these systems so that these vehicles can be driven purely electrically or only by the combustion engine. If peak torque is required, the drive systems are combined. This approach combines the zero-emission targets while allowing the full power of traditional diesel engines for special requirements. We can draw on 20 years of experience in the construction of electromagnetic clutches for hybrid vehicles. The systems are used at airports in baggage transporters. The clutch solutions from KENDRION will meet your requirements which a modern hybrid drive brings with it.
Advantages at a glance
- Adaptable to the common SAE engine connections
- Downsizing of the combustion engine
- Stop-Start support
- Dry operating clutch. No oil necessary
- Many years of Kendrion experience in hybrid application
- Short development phase. Approximately 12-15 weeks from order placement to functional sample delivery
- Inhouse manufacturing for prototypes.
- Separation of the combustion engine from the electric drive for emission-free operation
- Reliable switching of the drive train. Switchable at differential rpm
- Robust and insensitive design.
- Basic design of the clutch can be easily adapted to the geometry of the customer interface
- Coupling torque up to 2000 Nm.
- No maintenance over product life cycle
|General||Type LA500||Type LA2000|
|Required activation||PWM control with securing a constant current consumption of I_nom=2.8A||PWM control with securing a constant current consumption of I_nom=6.6A|
|Voltage range||11-15V (24 Volt System possible)||11-15V (24 Volt System possible)|
|Torque transmission||Direction independent (starter operation)||Direction independent (starter operation)|
|Max. transmittable torque (Def. to VDI2241) at||510Nm||2000Nm|
|Actuating torque at differential speed =500 1/min||400Nm||1400Nm|
|Nominal resistance at 20°C||2.55Ω±5%||5.77Ω±5%|
|Min. und max. resistance||1.95-3.92Ω±5%||tbd|
|Max. inductive voltage peaks at disconnection||55V (Integrated suppressor diode)||55V (Integrated suppressor diode)|