The Supervisory Board supervises and advises the Executive Board on the performance of its tasks and duties and supervises the overall development and performance of Kendrion. The members of the Supervisory Board do not receive nor do they have any shares in Kendrion as remuneration.
Nationality: Dutch (1960)
1st appointment: 12 April 2021
Term of office: 2021 - 2025
Committees: HR Committee
Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Aixtron SE
Member of the Supervisory Board, Bambi Belt Holding BV
Member of the Supervisory Board, Stichting PhotonDelta
Executive Vice President and Member of the Board of Management, ASML
Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Program Officer, Chief Marketing Officer and other various functions in management, ASML
CEO, Beyeler Group
Chief Technology Officer, Datacolor
- Nationality: Dutch (1966)
- 1st appointment: 31 October 2016
- Term of office: 2019 - 2023
- Committees: Chair Audit Committee
- Other positions:
- Non-executive Director & Chair of People and Remuneration Committee, Koole Terminals Holding BV
- Non-executive Director & Chair of Corporate Governance Committee, Pharming Group NV
- Non-executive Director & Member of the Audit, M&A and HR Committees, Grundfos Holding A/S (Denmark)
- Non-executive Director & Member of the Audit Committee, The Centre for Human Drug Reasearch (CHDR)
- Fomer positions:
- Treasuser and Board Member, NDL (Nederland Distributieland)
- CFO, Royal Schiphol Group
- Non-executive Director, Groupe AdP (Aéroports de Paris)
- Non-executive Director, Brisbane Airport Corporation PtY Ltd
- VP Finance Global Capital Projects and other international senior management functions, Royal Dutch Shell
- Nationality: Dutch (1961)
- 1st appointment: 11 April 2016
- Term of office: 2020 - 2024
- Committees: Chair HR Committee
- Other positions: Chief Human Resources Officer, Brenntag AG
- Former positions:
- Head of Global Human Resources,t Siegwerk Druckfarben Group
- Senior Global Human Resources positions, Royal Philips
Nationality: German (1959)
1st appointment: 24 June 2020
Term of office: 2020 - 2024
Committees: Audit Committee
Non-Executive Member of the Board of Directors, Aeristech Ltd.
Member of the Supervisory Board, WITTE Automotive
President & CEO, Röchling Automotive SE
Vice Chairman of the Executive Board, Röchling Group
Vice President, Plastic Omnium SA
Managing Director, PO GmbH
General Manager, Johnson Controls
Business Manager, BASF
The Supervisory Board has established two committees: the Audit Committee and the HR Committee.
The committees of the Supervisory Board are responsible for preparing the decision-making of the Supervisory Board.
The tasks and procedures of the committees of the Supervisory Board are set out in their regulations.
The Audit Committee undertakes preparatory work for the Supervisory Board’s decision-making regarding the supervision of the integrity and quality of Kendrion’s financial reporting and effectiveness of the risk management and internal control systems, including the approach and operation of the internal audit function.
The Audit Committee consists of Jabine van der Meijs (Chair) and Erwin Doll.
The HR Committee supports and advises the Supervisory Board in relation to the remuneration of the Executive Board and the selection and appointment procedures for the Executive Board members and the Supervisory Board members and undertakes preparatory work for the Supervisory Board’s decision-making in that respect.
The HR Committee consists of Marion Mestrom (Chair) and Frits van Hout.