The Supervisory Board supervises and advises the Executive Board on the performance of its tasks and duties and supervises the overall development and performance of Kendrion. The members of the Supervisory Board do not receive nor do they have any shares in Kendrion as remuneration.
Nationality: Dutch (1952)
1st appointment: 19 August 2013
Term of office: 2017 - 2021
Committees: HR Committee
Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Alfen N.V.
Member of the Supervisory Board of Unica Groep B.V.
Chairman of the Foundation BDR Thermea
CEO of Wavin N.V.
- Nationality: Dutch (1966)
- 1st appointment: 31 October 2016
- Term of office: 2019 - 2023
- Committees: Chair Audit Committee
- Other positions:
- EVP & CFO of Royal Schiphol Group
- Non-executive Member of the Board of Groupe AdP (Aéroports de Paris)
- Non-executive Director of the Board of Brisbane Airport Corporation
- Non-executive Director & Chair of People and Remuneration Committee of Koole Terminals
- Fomer positions:
- Vice-President Finance (Capital Projects) at Shell Global Solutions
- Finance Director at Shell Australia
- Financial Controller/Deputy Finance Director at the Brunei Shell Companies
- Nationality: Dutch (1961)
- 1st appointment: 11 April 2016
- Term of office: 2020 - 2024
- Committees: Chair HR Committee
- Other positions: Chief Human Resources Officer at Brenntag AG
- Former positions:
- Head of Global Human Resources at Siegwerk Druckfarben Group
- Senior Global Human Resources positions within Royal Philips
Nationality: German (1959)
1st appointment: 24 June 2020
Term of office: 2020 - 2024
Committees: Audit Committee
Non-Executive Member of the Board of Directors of Aeristech Ltd.
Member of the Supervisory Board of WITTE Automotive
President & CEO of Röchling Automotive Division
Vice Chairman of the Executive Board of Röchling Group
Vice President and Managing Director of Plastic Omnium
General Manager of Johnson Controls
Business Manager at BASF
The Supervisory Board has established two committees: the Audit Committee and the HR Committee.
The committees of the Supervisory Board are responsible for preparing the decision-making of the Supervisory Board.
The tasks and procedures of the committees of the Supervisory Board are set out in their regulations.
The Audit Committee undertakes preparatory work for the Supervisory Board’s decision-making regarding the supervision of the integrity and quality of Kendrion’s financial reporting and effectiveness of the risk management and internal control systems, including the approach and operation of the internal audit function.
The Audit Committee consists of Jabine van der Meijs (Chair) and Erwin Doll.
The HR Committee supports and advises the Supervisory Board in relation to the remuneration of the Executive Board and the selection and appointment procedures for the Executive Board members and the Supervisory Board members and undertakes preparatory work for the Supervisory Board’s decision-making in that respect.
The HR Committee consists of Marion Mestrom (Chair) and Henk ten Hove.