Supervising Kendrion's overall development and performance
The Supervisory Board supervises and advises the Executive Board on the performance of its tasks and duties and supervises the overall development and performance of Kendrion. The members of the Supervisory Board do not receive nor do they have any shares in Kendrion as remuneration.
Frits van Hout
Nationality: Dutch (1960)
1st appointment: 12 April 2021
Term of office: 2021 - 2025
Committees: HR Committee
Other positions: Chairman of the Investment Committee of the DeepTech Fonds (Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs and InvestNL); Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Aixtron SE; Member of the Supervisory Board, Bambi Belt Holding BV; Member of the Supervisory Board, Stichting PhotonDelta; Member of the Supervisory Board, Smart Photonics BV; Member of the Board of Management of the Stichting Continuïteit BESI
Former positions: Executive Vice President and Member of the Board of Management, ASML; Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Program Officer, Chief Marketing Officer and other various functions in management, ASML; CEO, Beyeler Group; Chief Technology Officer, Datacolor
Shares in Kendrion: 6,300
Chair Audit Committee
- Nationality: Dutch (1968)
- 1st appointment: 17 April 2023
- Term of office: 2023 - 2027
- Committees: Chair Audit Committee
- Other positions: CFO and Managing Director of Hydratec Industries N.V.; member of the Supervisory Board and member of the Audit Committee, Deventer Ziekenhuis; member of the Supervisory Board and Chair of the Financial Committee Veluwse Onderwijs Groep
- Former positions: CFO and Finance Director
Chair HR Committee
- Nationality: Dutch (1961)
- 1st appointment: 11 April 2016
- Term of office: 2020 - 2024
- Committees: Chair HR Committee
- Other positions: Chief Human Resources Officer, Brenntag SE
- Former positions: Head of Global Human Resources, Siegwerk Druckfarben Group; Senior Global Human Resources positions, Royal Philips
Nationality: German (1959)
1st appointment: 24 June 2020
Term of office: 2020 - 2024
Committees: Audit Committee
Other positions: Vice Chairman of Supervisory Board, WITTE Automotive GmbH; Non-Executive Director, Aeristech Ltd.; Member of Advisory Board, Magment GmbH
Former positions: President & CEO, Röchling Automotive SE; Vice Chairman of the Executive Board, Röchling Group; Executive Vice President, Plastic Omnium Auto Exterior; Managing Director, Plastic Omnium GmbH; General Manager, Johnson Controls GmbH; Business Manager, BASF SE
The Supervisory Board has established two committees: the Audit Committee and the HR Committee.
The committees of the Supervisory Board are responsible for preparing the decision-making of the Supervisory Board.
The tasks and procedures of the committees of the Supervisory Board are set out in their regulations.
The Audit Committee undertakes preparatory work for the Supervisory Board’s decision-making regarding the supervision of the integrity and quality of Kendrion’s financial reporting and effectiveness of the risk management and internal control systems, including the approach and operation of the internal audit function.
The Audit Committee consists of Jabine van der Meijs (Chair) and Erwin Doll.
The HR Committee supports and advises the Supervisory Board in relation to the remuneration of the Executive Board and the selection and appointment procedures for the Executive Board members and the Supervisory Board members and undertakes preparatory work for the Supervisory Board’s decision-making in that respect.
The HR Committee consists of Marion Mestrom (Chair) and Frits van Hout.