With our extensive range, you can choose from permanent magnets of the most varied materials and designs. Depending on the application, we recommend the use of block magnets, cylindrical magnets or ring magnets, or even flat grippers or pot grippers. The materials used, such as neodymium, ferrite, or samarium-cobalt, take into account the most varied requirements, such as holding force or temperature. For appropriate mechanical protection, the magnets are supplied in metal housings, on request, also with a plastic coating.
Good to know: All of these designs can be supplied as part of our standard range, but also tailored precisely to your requirements - whether large or small quantities are required.
- Extensive range of sizes and materials
- Special solutions already for small quantities
- Different materials like ferrite, NdFeB, SmCo or AlNiCo
- On request also without premagnetisation
- Uncompromising quality
- Individual marking and packaging
- Delivery on request also just-in-time from the central warehouse in Linz
- Know How from the magnet specialist