Kendrion's compressor clutches are used throughout the world in bus/coach applications under the harshest conditions – to the fullest satisfaction of our customers.
The clutches are designed to fit all significant compressor types on the market and are available as shaft-mounted or housing mounted models.
- Kendrion compressor clutches are suitable for all major compressor types available on the market
- Our couplings meet the requirements of IATF16949 and can be sampled according to the PPAP and PFF process
- OUR INTEGRATED ELECTRONIC IQ-MODULE ALSO OFFERS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:
- Trouble-free operation thanks to slip monitoring
- No slipping of the clutch due to compressor blockage or undervoltage. Significantly reduced fire risk
- Up to three times the bearing life thanks to microclocking
- Energy saving through CO2-reducing "peak-and-hold" function
- Predictive maintenance of the clutch possible