As a manufacturer of high-tech locking systems, KENDRION has achieved a very reliable compact solenoid lock based on long-term experiences with many different locking applications.
- Door locking technology and access control, such as fittings or turnstiles
- Aviation, such as overhead storage, galleys, and life support
- Medical and analysis technology, such as centrifuges and disinfection equipment
- Devices and industrial equipment, such as combi steamer, steamer, ovens, autoclaves or washing machines
- The solenoid lock offers high-power within a compact envelope at low costs. It can be a standard solution for all of your locking needs. This compact solenoid lock provides high reliability as well as plug-and-play possibilities.
The solenoid lock is equipped with integral detectors to determine when it is in the locked position and includes an emergency opener. The solenoid door lock can be designed either monostable or bistable depending on the application. The monostable design enables the door to lock automatically every time the solenoid is not energized. In order to unlock, the solenoid needs to be energised for a short time. The bistable design enables that the door will only be locked if the solenoid is energised for a short time. In order to unlock, the solenoid needs to be shortly energised again.
|Parameter||self-locking (SL)||active-locking (AL)|
|Type of solenoid||monostable||bistable|
|Operating voltage||24 V DC||24 V DC|
|Dimensions (W x L x D)||70 x 70 x 18 mm||70 x 70 x 18 mm|
|Max. static holding force||1.600 N||1.600 N|
|Max. load force for electrical unlocking||400 N||400 N|
|Operating temperature||0 - 80 °C||0 - 80 °C|
|Snap in function||not applicable||on request|