For the design of the inductors our engineers use numerical methods of field calculation. This enables us to adapt the inductors to the respective customer requirements. With our inductors, process temperatures of approx. 250°C can be reached in continuous operation. An additional water cooling is not necessary. We focus in particular on a homogeneous heat input.
Roller inductors are used in the production of synthetic fibres or in embossing processes in the graphics industry. Different roll diameters can be applied and one or more axial heating zones can be realised depending on the requirements. An essential advantage of the roller inductors is the contactless energy transfer to the rotating roller.
Surface mount inductors:
Surface mount inductors are used for heating processes in the food industry, in packaging machines or in embossing processes in the graphics industry. The material thickness of the heated tools can be reduced due to the surface energy input. This increases the dynamics of the process and saves energy.
- Roller inductors from 60mm diameter & contactless energy transfer
- Surface mount inductors individually adapted to the workpiece
- Optimal temperature control & uniform heating
- Fieldbus compatible: Profinet®, CANopen, EtherCAT®
- Reduction of the risk of injury (e.g. by hot oil)
- Emission-free heating
- No additional cooling unit necessary