Welcome to Kendrion UK Ltd. in Bradford
Kendrion UK Ltd. is the subsidiary of the Kendrion Group which specialises in
products for a wide range of industries.
Products include electromagnetic clutch & brake systems, holding magnets, solenoids for industrial and automotive applications, as well as electronic controls systems for all our products. Kendrion UK Ltd. has traditionally serviced and developed the UK power transmission market for over 30 years. During this time we have gained extensive experience in dealing with the needs and requirements of a broad customer base (including OEM's, end users, distributors and repair shops).
Our know-how and strengths
- Providing advice and technical support for customers requiring products for new projects and spare parts for routine maintenance and breakdown situations.
- Supplying original and spare parts from our extensive stock holding.
- Undertaking routine maintenance and special in-house modifications to specific requirements.
- Undertaking repairs in-house or on-site upon request (Eexd Certified).
- Providing cost-effective solutions developed in partnership with customers.
- Offering a guaranteed next day or same day delivery service to any UK destination upon request.
International sales and service centre
Having been successful in our home market it was decided to expand our activities to a wider customer base. With the acquisition of the Binder group in 1997 by Schuttersveld N.V (now Kendrion N.V), we were given the new role of "International Sales & Service Centre" for the whole Kendrion Electro-Magnetics Group. This gave us a larger scope to supply, not only our traditional products (Brakes & Clutches), but also Holding Magnets, Solenoids and Vibratory Magnets. We are currently supplying our products and expertise into over 30 countries and we are constantly looking to expand (especially into developing countries such as South America).