Our INTORQ BFK552
Wherever there is only a very limited installation space available and a powerful brake is still required, we are sure to be “new fans”.
Developed from the requirements of the industrial truck industry, the advantages of the BFK552 will certainly also make you curious in intralogistics and in the area of all general motor applications!
Features at a glance
- Flat, compact design = less installation space, lower weight
- Stable braking torque over the entire service life = guaranteed safety
- Water and dust protection according to IP66 (without hand release) = withstands rough conditions
- Extended maintenance interval due to lower wear = reduced maintenance costs
- Delivered as a ready-to-install unit => prevents assembly errors
- Global availability = reduced transport routes and transport times
Video INTORQ BFK552
Video - Spring-applied brake INTORQ BFK552
The new holding and emergency stopping function brake INTORQ BFK552 is an electromagnetic brake. In this short presentation, the characteristics will be highlighted and how the brake can be typically integrated will be presented. Segments will be shown that can apply this product.