With the new INTORQ BFK551, we are taking our product portfolio in the field of small, compact spring-applied brakes to a new level.
The new BFK551 upgrades our range of compact spring-applied brakes to a new level. The BFK551 offers the market significant improvements and added flexibility in terms of performance and customization compared with equivalent brake models.
With its space-saving size, the BFK551 can be easily integrated into new and existing drive solutions. The special housing design significantly increases the friction radius, which makes the BFK551 the more powerful solution compared with competitors’ products.
Recesses in the brake housing allow the connecting cables to be conveniently routed along the outside of the housing. The cable exit is equally ingenious and ensures that the minimum circumscribed circle (MCC) of the brake remains unchanged irrespective of the mounting direction.
Optimized subassembly prefabrication and final assembly at the customer’s site guarantee sustainable future-proof quality. Our international network of production plants and service facilities ensures excellent global reach and availability – wherever you are in the world.
- Dynamic or holding brake with emergency stop function
- Compact design with rotor and flange
- Fully assembled with integrated Torx® mounting screws
- 5 different brake sizes
- Brake torques between 0.24 and 4 Nm
- UR recognized insulating system
- Simple brake installation on motor shaft
- Factory-set air gap – secured against accidental adjustments