High braking torque and small installation space: The compact and powerful BFK464-R dual-circuit spring-applied brake from INTORQ does it economically. This brake works with a split armature plate and two independent coil circuits. It reliably complies with the legal requirements for redundancy, such as for use in passenger elevators.
In addition to the reliable braking torque, the high switching dynamics add even more safety. Switching noises are kept to a minimum. This is achieved by the well-engineered damping system. Another plus is the compact design: The rotor neck only minimally protrudes into the motor bearing shield, and the gear teeth of the rotor are particularly short.
- 7 sizes
- Stable braking torque on high-temperature contact surfaces
- Mounting for typical encoders
- Long-term stable noise suppression
- Low switching noise due to durable, maintenance-free noise suppression
- Function monitoring with microswitch, mechanical or inductive
- Economical control with bridge-half-wave rectifier
- Rotor-driving shaft connection through direct gearing without hub
- Type-tested in accordance with EN81-20/50-2014