We build good stuff
Kendrion, a manufacturing leader of electromagnetic and mechatronic components and solutions, operates advanced manufacturing facilities not only in the US, but worldwide. Our engineering team is charged with developing precision solutions for the world’s leading innovators in our core markets.
As a solution-driven company, Kendrion Mishawaka provides an ingenious approach to our customer-specific needs. We listen to our clients, thoroughly review their criteria and brainstorm with our team to create the best solution. Intensive collaboration results in components that are designed for easy assembly and testing, therefore, providing an effective, cost optimized solution for our clients.
With over 200 years of combined manufacturing and engineering expertise, Kendrion Mishawaka provides innovative, forward-thinking approach to solving your production needs. Our manufacturing strength is our commitment to Lean Manufacturing – one piece flow method, as well as our fully- automated, flexible equipment. Our equipment coupled with our customer-focused manufacturing team enables Kendrion Mishawaka to produce customized, high-quality products.
At Kendrion, we believe that each client is unique, with their own unique set of solutions. Whether your desire is a simple coil, solenoid, solenoid valve, or a complete solution with integrated controls, your product leverages our world-class equipment and facilities to ensure your product meets the highest standards of quality, accuracy and performance.
This is what Kendrion Manfucaturing is offering:
- Scalable tool development options
- Prototype and production tooling options address everything from development to introduction, through full production
- Production quality parts developed from single cavity tools that:
- Cost less than 1/3 of full production tooling
- Take less than 1/2 the time to build
- Works like the real thing
- Flexible tool development options make turnaround time on prototype and single cavity tooling just 4-6 weeks
- Tooling and automation levels are scaled to meet each customer’s cost objective
But most importantly
"We build good stuff" - Brad Price (Director of Operations)