Kendrion is a strongly focused company with one main objective: the development, manufacture and sales of innovative high-quality electromagnetic systems and components. The operations are organised into five market-focused business units:
- Industrial Magnetic Systems: customised solutions for switching, locking, holding and positioning based on electromagnetic technology;
- Industrial Control Systems: industrial automation, locking units and fluid control systems;
- Industrial Drive Systems: full-line provider of electromagnetic brakes and clutches for industrial applications;
- Passenger Cars: electromagnetic and electronic components and systems for specific customer applications in the automotive industry;
- Commercial Vehicles: systems and components for commercial vehicles and off-highway applications with focus on hydraulics, valves and clutches.
Kendrion has implemented a decentralised organisational structure. Each business unit has a number of operating companies in various jurisdictions. The individual business units have a shared strategy to deliver sustainable profitable growth through the three pillars ‘Simplify, Focus, Grow’ and collaborate with the various operating companies in a wide range of fields. In the operating companies, local management is responsible for ascertaining, assessing and managing risks that may affect the implementation of Kendrion’s strategy.