Our 6-pole bridge/half-wave rectifiers reduce the output voltage after the brake release. They do this in a time-controlled manner. Depending on the selected rated coil voltage at the brake, either a faster switching by overexcitation, a reduction of the electrical power while the brake is released, or a combination of both is possible.
- Coverage of the entire mains voltage range – with two voltage variants
- Wide temperature range from -25°C to +80°C
- High interference immunity, thanks to overvoltage protection at input and output
- INTORQ color code for fast recognition of the rectifier function
- Mounting optionally available in vertical or horizontal position
- UL certified