Rectifiers are used to supply voltage to spring-applied brakes that are on the AC mains. In addition to our 4-pole half-wave and bridge rectifiers for slow AC switching of brakes, we also offer 6-pole rectifier models. They enable you to control spring-applied brakes quickly on the DC side.
- Variants for two different input voltage ranges and different overexcitation times
- High interference immunity, thanks to overvoltage protection at input and output
- Wide temperature range from -25°C to +70°C (Attention: Please observer the derating.)
- INTORQ color code for fast recognition of the rectifier function
- Mounting optionally available in vertical or horizontal position