Based on the electrical signal, the electronics assess whether everything is in order. Not only that, but it also extends the life of the ball bearings installed in the clutch.
- Fail-safe function through slip monitoring
- Increased bearing life due to micropulsing
- Power saving through "peak-and-hold" control CO² saving
- Possibility of predictive maintenance with current monitoring in the A/C control unit
- Our clutches are available for all significant compressor types on the market
- Developed according to the IATF16949 processes and can be sampled according to PPAP and PFF.
The electronical device monitors the electrical signal of the clutch.
Different speed of disk and rotor leads to changes in the inductance "noise" in the current signal.
Slip monitoring function:
- Step 1:Increasing PWM rate
- Step 2: Device increase current/force until noise in the signal is no longer detected
- Step 3: Opening of the clutch if noise also at PWM 100%