Based on the electrical signal, the electronics assess whether everything is in order. Not only that, it also extends the life of the installed ball bearing up to three times.
- Trouble-free operation thanks to slip monitoring
- Up to three times longer bearing life thanks to microclocking
- Energy saving through CO2-reducing "peak-and-hold" function
- Possibility of predictive maintenance with current monitoring device in the climate control system
- Our couplings meet the requirements of IATF16949 and can be sampled according to the PPAP and PPF process.
The electronic unit monitors the electrical signal of the clutch.
Different speeds of the armature disk and rotor cause changes in the inductance "noise" in the current signal.
Slip monitoring function:
- Step 1:Increasing PWM rate
- Step 2: Device increase current/force until noise in the signal is no longer detected
- Step 3: Opening of the clutch if noise also at PWM 100%