- Acoustic feedback of driving behavior
- Reduces tiredness
- Increases attention
- Optional mounting position
- Shake proofed construction
- Ring- or point fixing
- Protection class IP6K9K
- Noise source difficult to locate
- Applicable in cars, trucks, coaches, airplanes
The innovative flexible shafts-technology offers over conventional loudspeaker :
- Simple installation due to one-point attachment
- Very small installation space requirements and low weight
- High robustness against mechanical and climatic influences
- Source of sound is difficult to locate
- Wide radiation allows all car passenger to have the same acoustic perception
- Perfect mixture of synthetic and natural sound
- Sound and vehicle constitute a harmonious unit
- Short listening distances are possible
- One or simply a few actuators are necessary
- No housing is needed
- Generation of low frequencies without a subwoofer
The Kendrion Automotive Software is besides of the hardware an important part of the Kendrion sound system.
Electronic control unit
The electronic control unit from Kendrion has proved its worth in automotive series production applications for many years and is offering exceptional reliability.
Temperature stability and a robust and protected design to prevent dust and water ingress are additional key features. Basically, our control units are EMC-conform to eliminate an undisirable interaction with other electronic units.
Plugs, installation spaces and mounting options will be matched in cooperation with the customer. The control unit is available with one or two channels so that the soundpackage is expandable e.g. with an in-cabin sound, so that also the passengers can experience the new sound.
Sound Design - Software
The Kendrion Automotive Software for parameterization of the motor sounds allows the creation of a brand-specific vehicle sound.
We offer two options:
- You can rely on a personally tailored sound profile.
- We provide the software, which allows you to create an own sound on the graphical user interface.
With the interface to the CAN-Bus all vehicle datas, which are needed for a specific sound generation, will be read. These include the engine speed, the speed and load as well as the current position of the pedal. In order to cover a wide frequency range, there is a sampling rate of up to 22.5 kHz.
Further products in the Sound Design sector
Have you found the Kendrion product for your application or do you require a special solution?