Mobile test system for condition monitoring
MagHyst® mobile is the compact on-site test system for the monitoring of function and condition of solenoid actuators as part of scheduled maintenance.
Functions and advantages of the test system
- Active or passive on-site measurement of electromagneticactuators under operating conditions
- WLAN communication, activation and evaluation by tablet or smartphone
- Automatic evaluation and display of measurement results
- Detection of the causes of defects (wear, friction, short circuit between windings, etc.)
- Compilation in a central database of measuring and testing data for all devices in operation
- Improving of safety with maximum protection of people, environment and technology
- Boosting of system efficiency through condition-oriented maintenance
Areas of application for MagHyst® mobile
- Maintenance of industrial plant and power station systems
- Automotive engineering, commercial vehicles, construction equipment
- Mechanical engineering and tool-building
- Automation and robotics
- Elevator and conveyor technology
- Safety technology
Users of electromagnetic components and systems can benefit from MagHyst®, particularly in the areas of system optimisation and system monitoring.
System optimisation in this context means ensuring highly efficient and effective utilisation of the properties of an electromagnetic system component of a complex mechatronic system.
With system monitoring, the status and function of the electromagnetic subcomponent is checked automatically at regular intervals during operation and appropriate action is taken if necessary.