Procurement and Supplier Management
Kendrion Passenger Cars recognizes its suppliers as partners and has a strong interest in establishing and maintaining long-term business relationships. Our procurement process provides the necessary sustainability to achieve this objective and focuses on value-adding activities based on flexible logistics systems (EDI / consignment stock / Kanban).
We meet market requirements by concluding multi-year agreements covering supplier obligations in terms of confidentiality, quality and efficiency of supply. Based on our requirements – driven national and international approach, we are dedicated to continuously optimizing our supplier base to create a decisive competitive edge – both for us and for you as our suppliers.
We have implemented a local content strategy in our procurement activities, focusing on suppliers and system partners who are capable of generating technical and productive added value and of meeting our quality requirements at competitive conditions.
The purchase of Passenger Cars mainly focusses the following commodities:
- Turned and milled parts
- Injection moulded plastic parts and composite parts + moulds
- Winding products, enamelled copper wire and complete coils
- Stampings and precision stampings, stamped and bent parts, deep-drawn parts + tools & dies
- Sintered parts + moulds
- Electronic components
- Assembly, inspection/testing and cleaning equipment
Requirements for suppliers
We expect from our suppliers the following features:
- Valid certification according to ISO/TS 16949 or ISO 9001
- High quality requirements
- Acceptance of our contracts and agreements
- Competitive prices
- Guarantee of efficiency and reliability
- Fast and flexible supply of products
- Proactive and open-minded to innovations
- Focused on corporate social responsibility (CSR) within your business activities
Please introduce yourself as a supplier:
Therefore, please fill out the Kendrion supplier information, the Code of Conduct and confidentiality agreement. The documents are available to download below.
Please send them together with your company presentation including machinery lists and references to the following email address:
We look forward to hearing from you and ensure an immediate reply.