- All rectifier and switching types can be combined in a single housing
- Variety of mounting & connection options
- Universal use with all brakes up to size 16.
- Drives with high cycle rates.
- Ideal for brakes with long maintenance intervals and low intrinsic heating.
- Installation in Classic Line brakes.
- Separate use with brakes and solenoids.
About Universal Collection
Single-phase overexcitation rectifiers for universal use
These rectifiers with time-controlled bridge/half-wave changeover are ideal for installation in the junction boxes of brake motors, brakes and solenoids with high dynamic requirements. Accessories include flying leads and a range of mounting hardware so that installation on DIN rails is also possible. Encapsulated versions for an extended operating temperature range are available as options. In case of additional DC side fast turn-off, the induction voltage generated by inductive loads is limited within the rectifier.
Specifications & Technical details
|Rectifier type:||bridge/half-wave changeover|
|Rated input voltage:||up to 500 VAC|
|Output voltage:||Uin * 0.98 / Uin * 0.445|
|Output current:||OE 3.0 A / holding 1.5 A|
|Fast turn-off:||yes, via auxiliary contact|
|Overexcitation time (OE):||0.25 s - 1.1 s|