- All rectifier and switching types can be combined in a single housing
- Variety of mounting & connection options
- Universal use with all brakes up to size 16.
- Drives with high cycle rates.
- Ideal for brakes with long maintenance intervals and low intrinsic heating.
- Installation in Classic Line brakes.
- Separate use with brakes and solenoids.
About Universal Collection
Hybrid half-wave/bridge rectifiers with internal DC side turn-off through voltage detection
These hybrid rectifiers deliver bridge or half-wave rectified voltage, depending on circuitry. They are ideal for installation in the junction boxes of brake motors, brakes and solenoids. The internal DC side turn-off ensures simple, straight-forward rectifier connection. Accessories include flying leads and a range of mounting hardware so that installation on DIN rails is also possible. Encapsulated versions for an extended operating temperature range are available as options. In case of integral DC side fast turn-off, the induction voltage generated by inductive loads is limited within the rectifier.
Specifications & technical details
|Rectifier type:||bridge / half-wave|
|Rated input voltage:||up to 500 VAC|
|Output voltage:||Uin * 0.98 / Uin * 0.445|
|Output current:||bridge 1,0 A / half-wave 1,0 A|
|Fast turn-off:||yes, through voltage detection|