- All rectifier and switching types can be combined in a single housing
- Wide voltage ranges, medium power ratings, encapsulated housings
- Variety of mounting & connection options
- Ideal for brakes with high power ratings, size 19 and over, especially Classic Line holding brakes
- Suitable for drives used in difficult ambient conditions
- Simple installation; circuitry included in motor terminal box
About Standard Line
Overexcitation rectifiers with fast turn-off through voltage detection
The rectifier with built-in voltage sensor for fast turn-off is designed for the operation of electromagnetic devices. It ensures fast turn-on and turn-off. The rectifier with bridge circuit comprises a thyristor and timer.
During overexcitation, the rectifier delivers bridge rectified output voltage before changing over to half-wave rectification. The built-in voltage sensor ensures that the DC side output is interrupted when AC input voltage is removed.
The turn-off voltage generated by the inductive load is limited. The rectifier is suitable for connection in parallel with AC motors. However, a separate power supply is required for the rectifier in the presence of driving loads, high moments of inertia or in case of frequency converter operation of the motor.
Specifications & technical details
|Rectifier type:||time-controlled bridge/half-wave changeover|
|Rated input voltage:||220 - 500 VAC|
|Output voltage:||Uin * 0.98 / Uin * 0.445|
|Output current:||OE 2.4 A / holding 1.2A|
|Fast turn-off:||yes, through voltage detection|
|Overexcitation time (OE):||0.3 s|