Electromagnetic brakes & clutches
Electromagnetic clutches and brakes by Kendrion (Aerzen) transmit the torque and brake torque through dry running friction material. With DC voltage applied, the torque is transmitted without backlash. Using the prestressed spring of the armature, a release, free of residual torque is ensured. These clutches and brakes can be installed in any mounting position and hardly need any maintenance.
Kendrion (Aerzen) offers:
- Standard clutches according to the catalogue 0.3 - 3.6 Nm
- Application clutches up to 5 Nm are available depending on the customer's requirement.
Challenge us and ask us.
Specifications & technical details
|Nominal torque range||0,6 Nm|
|Voltage||DC 24 V|
|Temperature class||B (130°)|
- Backlash-free torque transmission
- Release without residual torque
- Applicable in any mounting position
- Hardly no maintainence