- Actuation of a locking lever in vehicles with automatic transmission
- High level of integration
- High forces and strokes
- Applicable in oil ambience
- Short response time in the cold start
- Varieties for internal and external gearbox mounting
|Stroke||2 to 5.8 mm|
|Nominal voltage||9 V / 12 V / 24 V|
|Holding current||0.2 to 0.4 A|
|Temperature range||-40°C to 150°C|
From simple on-off and proportional solenoids for linear force generation to holding solenoids and complex electromagnetic actuators, we offer customised solutions for a wide range of applications.
Our solenoids feature a compact design, quick reaction times and high resistance to environmental factors.
Depending on the application and the customer requirements, our solenoids are
fitted with integrated sensor and electronics.
Take advantage of our more than 100 years of experience in the field of magnetism for your specific application.
Have you found the Kendrion product for your application or do you require a special solution?