Linear actuation for haptic accelerator force feedback pedal
- when switching from electric to combustion engine
- for warning in dangerous situations
- for fuel savings
- Long stroke range up to 20 mm
- Integrated proportional travel sensor
- High current efficiency
- Dynamic actuator with permanent and electromagnetic design concept
|Nominal voltage||12 V / 24 V|
|Max. current||12 A|
|Max. force||90 N|
|Temperature range||-40°C to 85°C|
The dynamic actuator from Kendrion is a part of the product group of the assistance systems. Based on the permanent-and electromagnetic operating principle the actuator gives the driver a haptic feedback.
Depending on the requirements, the following applications have a common operating voltage of 12 V to 24 V and are designed for a temperature range of -55 °C to 120 °C.
Have you found the Kendrion product for your application or do you require a special solution?